Carhartt Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Sizing Guide: Shirts, Outwear and Thermal Tops
Men's Carhartt Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Carhartt's pocket t-shirt debuted in 1992, and its rugged cotton design and clean looks made it a fast favorite among the hard-working folks who pulled it on. Though decades and trends have come and gone, there's a reason the K87 remains a classic. This men's t-shirt is made with heavyweight cotton built to handle tough days on the job. It has an loose fit that gives you room to move and a soft feel that only gets better with time.
- All colors are 100% cotton jersey knit unless specified differently below
- Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester
- Snow Heathers: 57% cotton/43% polyester
- Carbon Heather, Dark Cobalt Blue Heather, Oiled Walnut Heather, Dusk Blue Heather, Ocean Blue Heather, Iron Ore Heather, and Yellowstone Heather are 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Rib-knit crewneck holds its shape throughout the workday
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Tagless neck label for a smooth feel
Style Number: K87
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality as usual
by Lisa T
CARHARTT CLOTHING MAINTAINS HIGH QUALITY AND DURABILITY. MY HUSBAND LOVES HIS NEW WORK SHIRTS & I LIKE HOW WELL THEY WASH UP AND WEAR WELL.
by Casey K
YOU CAN'T BEAT THE QUALITY OF CARHARTT! BEING I'M A BIG AND TALL GUY, I AM LIMITED TO BUYING ALL MY CLOTHES ON-LINE. SO, I BUY THE BEST THAT I CAN AFFORD, AND CARHARTT IS ONE OF THOSE CHOICES. YOU WON'T BE SORRY IN BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS, AS I HAVE DONE SO FOR YEARS NOW. THEY WEAR WELL, FIT WELL, WASH WELL AND LOOK GREAT.
THESE ARE MY GO TO SHIRTS. I'M A BIG GUY AND THE TALLS SIZES ARE PERFECT FOR ME.