Carhartt Rain Defender Rutland Thermal-Lined Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Carhartt Rain Defender Rutland Thermal Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Stay warm and ready for a day of work, no matter the weather with this Carhartt Rain Defender Rutland Thermal Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt. The Carhartt Rain Defender Rutland Thermal Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt has a durable water-repellent finish and really delivers when temperatures drop. This thermal lined hooded jacket teams 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece with a 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth. Up front, there's a full-length brass zipper and two hand-warmer pockets. For added comfort, the cuffs and waistband are made of stretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit fabric. Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton / 45% polyester.
- Rain Defender
- ORIGINAL FIT
- 12-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend
- 100% polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached thermal-lined hood with draw-cord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Inside pocket with zipper closure
- Locker loop facilitates hanging
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Replaces Carhartt J149
Style Number: 100632
Ratings & Reviews
Not for fit people
by Alex D
Im 6'3 200lbs and ordered the regular large, the sweatshirt I received looks like it was for the morbidly obese. Fits in the arms and shoulders but I could fit three of me in the stomach area. They dont make a Medium Tall so I guess I just have to look like a hoodlum.
A great product
This is one of the most comfortable sweatshirts I have ever bought and the rain protection is awesome. One of the main things I like was it is warm with out being overly bulky. It fits nicely under my coat.