Carhartt FR Full Swing Quick Duck Shirt Jac
Carhartt Flame Resistant Full Swing Quick Duck Shirt Jac
A flame-resistant shirt jac with strategically-placed stretch panels.
Built with the ease of a shirt and the sturdiness of a jacket, this men's shirt jac stands up to the toughest jobs. Made of water-repellent duck that's lighter than sandstone duck but every bit as durable, the snap-front shirt has a stretch panel between the shoulders and on the inside of the elbows for full freedom of movement.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Quick Duck® canvas
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E; UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck; Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Snap front closure; Adjustable two-snap cuffs
- Locker loop for easy hanging
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 2 labels sewn on sleeve placket
- Two inner patch pockets
- Left-chest utility band
Style Number: 102682