Ariat FR Work Crew Long Sleeve - Coffee Bean
Men's Flame Resistant Work Crew Long Sleeve - Coffee Bean
Add a layer of armor to your work wear. This crew neck is made from flame resistant jersey cotton and has a rib-knit collar and cuffs for easy wear. It has a taped inside back seam to eliminate neck irritation and raglan armholes create greater ease of motion while reducing chafing. Greater Arm Mobility Technology keeps shirt cuffs down. Ariat’s Moisture Movement Technology pulls moisture to the outside to keep you dry and comfortable. CAT 2, ATPV 8.9, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112 rated.
HRC 2An HRC or Hazard Risk Category is a rating for FR clothing that indicates the level of protection the garment provides.
- HRC 0 represents the least amount of protection
- HRC 4 represents the most protection
- Most of Ariat's clothing falls within HRC 1 or 2 based on their APV ratings
NFPA 70E The National Fire Protection Agency's (NFPA) 70E is a Standard for Electrical Safety Requirements for Employee Workplaces.
- It requires employees to wear flame resistant protective clothing wherever there is possible exposure to an electric arc flash.
- For oil & petrochemical industries, this standard mandates that employees wear flame-resistant clothing if the potential for flash fire exists.
NFPA 2112 The National Fire Protection Agency's (NFPA) 2112
ATPV 20 An Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) is a rating assigned to flame-resistant clothing indicating the level of protection provided.
- Higher-weight fabrics typically have a higher ATPV and provide increased protection (as does the layering of FR clothing).
MMT® Fabric Technology Moisture Management for Active Riders: Ariat’s® Moisture Movement Technology™ (MMT™) pulls moisture away from the skin and transports it to the fabric’s outer face for quick evaporation.
- Wicking properties combine with an evaporative layer for effective moisture movement. Provides dry comfort for active riders and warm conditions.